NHS Coronavirus Track and Trace app
We are now displaying a NHS Coronavirus Track and Trace QR code at the church. This is to help trace and stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). You can download the app onto your smart phone and then scan the code every time you come into church. This will enable you to be notified quickly and anonymously if there’s an outbreak. The app will also inform you of the Coronavirus risk level in the local area.
Please be aware of the following information which we are introducing to help keep our worshipers safe:
- The church doors will not be opened until 10.00am. Please do not arrive earlier.
- Face masks must be worn.
- Everyone will be required to use hand sanitiser when they enter.
- We will take the names and contact details of everyone who attends and keep them for 21 days for track and trace purposes. By coming to church you are giving your consent to this.
- Please use the main entrance unless you need to use the lift.
- The Hill Street door will be locked. If you need to use the lift please enter through the gate in the car park.
- There will be people around to ensure a socially distanced entry and exit. Please do as they ask.
- The chairs have all been moved so that they are 1.5 metres apart. Please do not move them.
- The church will be filled from the front so that people are not passing too close to each other. Someone will be there to indicate which seat you should take.
- The kitchen will be closed. If you usually need a drink of water please bring your own bottle.
- There will be no singing.
- Church Bibles cannot be used. If you wish to use one please bring your own.
- Please remain in your seat at the end of the service until you are told you may move.
- There will be no coffee after the service.