Please be aware of the following which we are introducing to help keep our worshipers safe:
Updated Saturday 24 July 2021
Many of the restrictions which were brought in during the Covid lockdowns have now been lifted. Practices in our church have now been amended as follows:
- The chairs will be moved into rows with a central aisle. However, the chairs will not be linked and there will be more space between rows than was normal prior to lockdown.
- Good ventilation of the church will continue to be a priority.
- Masks will no longer be mandatory, but you are more than welcome to wear them if you wish. Please note, if you want to join in the singing, then you will need to wear a mask when doing so.
- The offering will continue to be taken as a retiring collection so there is no passing of plates or bags.
- Hand sanitiser will continue to be available for people to use.
- Names of everyone who attends will no longer be taken but the appropriate signs remain available to scan.
- There is no longer a government requirement to maintain 2 metre social distancing, but everyone is requested to respect the feelings and concerns of others and not to crowd together.
- If you feel unwell, we would encourage you not to attend the church but instead join in the on-line service which will continue to be available.
NHS Coronavirus Track and Trace app
We are now displaying a NHS Coronavirus Track and Trace QR code at the church. This is to help trace and stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). You can download the app onto your smart phone and then scan the code every time you come into church. This will enable you to be notified quickly and anonymously if there’s an outbreak. The app will also inform you of the Coronavirus risk level in the local area.